Metabo 602115620 SE12-115 10.0 Amp 900-2,810 RPM Burnisher
- For burnishing, finishing and reconditioning steel, non-ferrous heavy metals, plastic, and wood
- Precise machine guidance by supporting rollers
- Spindle lock
- Robust Metabo Marathon motor
- Vario Tacho Constamatic (VTC) full-wave electronic speed control guarantees that the speed at rated load, even under heavy operating conditions, is equal to the no load speed
- Thumbwheel for preselection of speed
- Electronic soft start
- Overload protection
- No-volt release switch
- Metabo winding protection grid deflects harmful airborne debris away from armature windings
- Auto-stop carbon brushes
- Die-cast aluminum gear housing
- Standard holder for accessory
- Versatile applications through the extensive range of accessories
- SE12-115 10.0 Amp 900-2,810 RPM Burnisher - 602115620
- (3) P80 Sanding Belts - 623474000
- (2) 2-in x 4-in P180 Interleaved Pads - 623528000
- Expansion Roll for Grinding and Polishing Sleeves - 623470000
- Set of Space Rings - 623511000
- 4-in x 4-in P280 Non-Woven Nylon Wheel - 623514000
- P80 Flap Wheel - 623479000
- Spindle Extension Kit - US90357014
- Carrying Case - 344453120
|Maximum Size:||4-1/2-in Diameter x 4-in Length|
|RPM:||900 - 2,810|
|Rated Input Watts:||1,200 Watts|
|Product Weight:||6.25 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||23.65 lbs.|
Metabo One Year Standard Warranty - New & Reconditioned Tools
Metabo power tools have been carefully tested and inspected before shipment and are warranted to be free from any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from user's original date of purchase for tools purchased after April 1, 2004. If repair is required, return complete tool, shipping prepaid, with proof of purchase and, if claiming extended warranty, XXL® confirmation to Metabo's nearest authorized service station. If inspection shows defective material or workmanship, Metabo will repair or replace (at Metabo's option) the tool without charge during the warranty period. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. It does not cover any damages caused by careless or unsafe handling, alteration, accidents, misuse or repair attempted or made by personnel other than Metabo Corporation or its authorized service stations. This warranty also excludes chucks and accessories supplied by Metabo Corporation. This warranty applies in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, and variations of its terms are not authorized.
The foregoing obligation is Metabo's sole liability under this or any implied warranty, and under no circumstances shall Metabo be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
XXL® - The Metabo 3 Year Warranty - New Tools Only
Even more peace of mind.
Metabo products are designed for a long service life, but to give you additional peace of mind for your investment, Metabo is now offering the XXL® warranty. After registration, your normal warranty is simply extended to 3 years from the date of purchase.
You can only benefit from the XXL® warranty when you register online here within four weeks after the original date of purchase. It can also be applied to any machine that was purchased since April 1, 2004.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Conforms to odd shapes
- Easy To Use
- Good Grip
- Good Safety Features
- Small surface contact
- Graining Polishing
Comments about SE12-115 10.0 AMP 900-2,810 RPM Burnisher:
An impressive, versatile surfacing to finishing tool that offers an easily learned 'feel' for its use in multiple applications. The supplied, standard 4" belt wheel is soft and conforming, and works well for surfacing/graining both flat and shallow curved surfaces and the offering of Metabo belts for the standard wheel affords good life, flexibility and consistant grit.
Additionally, there are numerous, albeit pricey, dedicated wheels that address a full spectrum of surfacing/graining & finishing needs.
Bottom line: This is an all day tool that you'll almost immediately come to love for its ability to address diverse surfacing, graining and finishing needs. This is a tool any metal finisher would want to own.